Whitehall angling club is a match group that offers membership to fish club matches around the Worcestershire area.
Sunday 2nd December 10:30
– AGM –
- Any business for the agenda to Dave Warren by 30th November.
- Pre-ordered sandwiches available by contacting Dave Warren.
Champion – Matt Barnes
Knockout Winner – Stu Cholerton
Team Winners – Mick Watling, Michael Bryant and Rob Grubb
The club offers 20 places to members, however we do also allow guests on matches where we have additional room.
Any queries or requests regarding membership can be made using the contact form below or on the contacts page.
During the season there are 4 separate competitions that take place during club matches:
– The club championship, which is decided through section points and in the event of a tie on cumulative weight, the best 12 from 14 matches decide the league winner.
– The individual knockout competition will be changed for 2018. Please see the knockout page to read rules and format.
– Teams of 3 compete in a best 2/3 weight with the least weight in a match getTing knocked out. Rules and format are found on team knockout page.
– The king of sections competition again runs during club matches. Winning a section qualifies you to fish for a cumulative pot of money in the ‘KOS’ final. For the 2018 season the king of section final is to be held at Tirley Court on Pete’s lake.